3/20/09

Time to Tickle the Ivory


My mom has always given my siblings and me the choice of having a reception for a wedding or not. If we don't have one then she will take the money and buy us a piano instead. Landon wanted some kind of a party, so we still technically had a reception but it wasn't like way formal; either way, I got both. Over spring break we decided to just go out a buy a piano. I knew exactly what one I wanted. It is so beautiful, my mom was able to talk the seller down. So we got it at a decent price. I was also worried it wouldn't fit down the stairs to my basement apt., it barely made it, I couldn't watch though. Thanks Mom and Dad for the wonderful wedding gift, and for all the years of piano lessons. Landon and I love it.

2 comments:

Ruby said...

Beautiful! Who moved it in?

Amy said...

You will always cherish having that! It is such a beautiful instrument!