9/14/09

Babies Babies and More Babies

Wow, Talk about all these new little precious babies coming into the world. My sister Bonnie had Olivia on Landons birthday July 16th. Landons Aunt Hillary and Becki both had little boys, Marshall and Aden. And my friend Kristin had Madison in August. And I just found out that my sister-in-law Amanda is going to have her second.
This is the baby shower we had for my sister Bonnie. It was fun to see all the older ladies from my home ward come.






The shower we had for Landons 2 cousins was full of games for all they little girls. I played the games as well I guess that means I am still considered a little girl.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I guess that makes me a little girl too I guess....cuz I played the games too!!! I think the deal was all the girls who had had babies didn't have to play, that's why Amanda got to bow out. Oh well, it was fun!!! :)
Allie