2/24/10

Bountiful Basket

Bountiful Basket a website that you go to and everyother Tuesday you sign up, the following Saturday you pick it up. You take a basket to one of the sites throughout Utah, Arizona, and Idaho. The first time there is an additional fee, but after that its 16.50. You get so much more than you would at the store for your money. This time I got, oranges, apples, pears, tomatoes, carrots, broccoli, grapefruit, romain lettuce, celery and yams. Each time you go you get something different, you don't pick and choose you just get a whole bunch of stuff. I like it because I got stuff I normally wouldn't just buy and if you don't think its worth your money, you at least have fruits and veggies around to eat. If you want to give it a try go here. I think I will do this more often. My potatoes needed to be replaced. Landon called this my pet potatoe. I kept it to see how big I could get it, and finally just tossed it out.


4 comments:

Julie and Landon said...

Sorry about the link, I couldn't get it to work. The website is www.bountifulbaskets.org

kyersten said...

I still stuggle with the link thing. Arron showed me how to do it once and it's been by 'accident' that I've gotten it to work since then! I hope I can try this in my area, sounds like fun.

Ruby said...

oh my! That poor poor potatoe. What a fun site. I'll try it out

Anonymous said...

ha ha i had to throw out my potatos because they looked just like that!! i hope everything is good with you guys!! :)