4/22/10

Family Home Evening

Every third Sunday my family gets together at my moms house for dinner and a small lesson. In April we had 3 birthdays. Abby, Ellie, and Jared.Landon and I had the lesson this month. We talked about Temples and how all of us were married in the Temples. We had everyone bring there wedding pictures. The highlight of the night was to see the kids reaction to my parents wedding pictures.
After we sang the primary song "I Love to See the Temple", Shari played us her piano song, and did a great job.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love this idea! I think I'll have to pass it along for our family and those living close enough. BTW, I love reading your blog;)

Ellie and Jared said...

Julie how cute :) Congrats on the nurse thing to thats so fun!

oliviaguevara.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful mom