4/26/11

If I'm Not In School I Am.......

Moving.... Moved from a small basement to a bigger and better place. My brother Beau helped move my piano and did a great job at it.

Spending time with my family... Ruby, Ellie, Me, Beau, and Bonnie... Those are all my siblings.
Going to baptisms... My Niece Shari turned 8 years old and is a doll.
I am a proud Aunt of (above) Julie, Abby, Chad, Shari, and Olivia, (Below) Gracie. My sister Ruby is expecting #5 baby boy in July. Bonnie is expecting #2 baby boy Tomorrow. And Amanda (sister-in-law) is expecting #2 baby girl in May. So I will go from 6 Nieces and nephew to 9. How exciting!!!


If I am not in school I am also Cleaning, (Landon took the picture with out me knowing).

Most importantly, Spending time with Landon. We went skiing a while back and had a blast.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie you are so cute! I am so glad you are happy and enjoying life! Congrats on nursing school!! Yay! :)

Bonnie and Joel said...

Julie that was such a cute recap. Your fun!

ccg said...

we think you are so darn cute Dad says your goggles needs cleaned. ha . We are proud of you two.

Ellie and Jared said...

I didn't see you updated this!! How exciting Julie you are so stinkin cute. Love the last picture.