7/2/11

My Turn To Announce...

Two sisters, a sister-in-law and a best friend with babies. Well it's my turn. Most people know that I am expecting, but to make it official I am due October 24th. Landon and I are having a baby GIRL! We are so excited, we have waited enough time for a baby to come and she will be here in 16wks; I am 24 wks along now. This pregnancy has been great, I have not been sick once (except when I ate candy for dinner:). I have many great examples of good parents all around me and I am so happy to be having a baby with my other sisters. This little girl will have so many fun cousins to play with.

23 Wks

4 comments:

Marta Herbert said...

Congrats! You are darling with your baby bump!

Bonnie and Joel said...

you guys will be great parents! cute posts

Anonymous said...

Julie I am so excited for you both!! you will be a great mom!!

Ellie and Jared said...

I didnt see you up dated your blog! You are so dang cute. Love your belly.