10/6/11

Before Emma Arrived.

Here I am at 37 weeks. Landon and I went to Park City for conference weekend with his family, it was a lot of fun and really relaxing.

Landon was sad to sell his scooter. It was nice to have for the summer but he knew it was time to get rid of it.
Landon's mom and and my mom put on a family baby shower for me. It was so nice of them. I have so many cute girl things for Emma. My brother-in-law Alec made that metal sign for "Emma" before he left on his mission.

This is me (of course :), at the hospital for my last clinical for school. A nurse I work with just had to take a picture of me :). Best of all, I don't ever have to wear those W.S.U. scrubs anymore. Now all I have left is school on Thursdays, graduation in Dec. and my big test sometime in January. Then I will be a Registered Nurse. I have been working as a Licensed Practical Nurse and I love it.

No comments: