4/1/12

This is for you Grandma and Grandpa

When my mom gets missing her grandchildren she gets on our blogs to see their pictures. I haven't updated lately and my mom wanted me to update with new pictures to look at. Emma is growing and getting stronger. She is so adorable and I love her so so much. I love being a mom and I love having a little girl to laugh with, play with and raise.
I showed her 2 times how to suck her toes. Now she is addicted and wont stop :).

Emma loves being outside for stroller rides.
Since Emma was a newborn she has always taken showers instead of bathes. It is just easier for us and she enjoys it.

2 comments:

Jessika and Chris said...

Julie,
Emma is so adorable! I am so glad to see that your little family is doing well. I miss seeing you! How is work going at McKay?

Anonymous said...

would you have any pics of her nkd sucking her toes? I love pics of baby p-ss-