5/21/08

History of Landon



A little background for everyone who doesn't know Landon. We worked together as C.N.A's at Stoneybrooke assisted Living. Our first date was taking the elderly on a bus ride to W.S.U for an institute concert. It went really well until a lady needed to go to the bathroom, there were no handicap stalls to be found. So, here we are in the lady's restroom, Landon, me, and an old lady in a wheelchair trying to all squeeze into one stall. All of us busting our butts to keep from laughing to loud. It was quit the experience that led to a great relationship.

We ended up dating for 3 out of the 7 months we knew each other. He is the Assistant President in Helsinki, Finland. A couple weeks ago, he had the opportunity to spend several days with Elder Holland. He is doing great, and I can't wait to see him in August.

3 comments:

Ruby said...

so cute! I never realized how similar you look

Linsy said...

I just saw that you had a blog! I am so excited to be caught up on your life! You are so cute! I'm excited for you to reunite with your man! What a lucky guy! Tell your family hello for me!

Emily said...

Those are some fun pictures of you and Landon!