6/15/08

Memorial Weekend with Grandpa Neilson

Friday before memorial day, we always go to Idaho to pick up my grandpa than go to Parker Cemetary and decorate my grandmas grave (and a few other family members). I always look forward to it, its always such a neat experience. Usually the weather there is real windy, this time it was perfect, no wind, just overcast and real warm.


We stopped at my grandpas brother, Roberts home and visited. This picture is of my grandma and grandpas very first home they lived in. Isn't it so cute.


This is where our family has had lots of picknicks and spent lots of time together. I would hope when I pass on, that people would still come decorate my grave. It is a pretty place.

My grandpa has his saddle in the basement. We like to play on it and pretend we are really riding a horse.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like you had fun at your grandpa's house. That horse thing is funny!

Linsy said...

Wish we could have gone with you guys! Grandpa looks so cute in those pictures. I just love my relatives :)