7/30/08

Saving Up!





Starting at a young age my parents have always taught me how to save, budget and manage my money. For High School Graduation my mom said I could get what I want, but I didn't know what I really wanted. I think I have found it though. I want this bedroom furniture, I think it is so pretty. She said that we could both go in on it together (it's kinda pricy)....Which means, I won't be buying it until I put money aside. So after I get the money put away for it, this is what I will hopefully be getting. It is Bassett Furniture, which is really nice quality. I figure I might as well spend the money, and get something nice rather than cheap stuff that will need to be replaced...I like this plan a whole lot better than going into debt for things.....Thanks mom and dad for teaching me the value of money......P.S. These pictures do not do justice. You will have to see it in person to appreciate it.

2 comments:

Emily said...

It is really pretty! Way fun Julie, good for you!

Baden and Emily said...

I agree. That set is beautiful. Just the set I would choose! You have great taste!