7/2/08

Tagged

I was tagged twice by my sister-in-law Emily. So instead of doing 6 unimportant things, and 10 interesting things about me; I will just combine the two.
1. I am starting to like Rap music
2. I love to laugh about nothing and everything
3. I like to sew, but...I'm not good
4. I really like the hospital setting. I thinks that's why I enjoy work so much
5. I am snoopy, I like to observe people, and whats all around me
6. I really don't like when dogs lick my legs
7. I like long car rides
8. I like to reminisce and look at pictures
9. One of my favorite things to do with my family is take self portraits while making real ugly faces

4 comments:

Ruby said...

Rap ???? R U crazy??

Amy said...

I want to see some funny pics that you've taken with your fam. That would be funny!

Emily said...

I remember seeing your dad's goofy pictures on beau's phone before I even met you guys...I was pretty scared. ha ha ha

Bonnie and Joel said...

Julie You are the joy of my life I LOVE MAKEING FUNNY PICTURES PLEASE POST SOME OF THE TWO OF US!!!! I know mom would love it lol
I like when you make long drives to Logan.