8/10/08

Memories

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you remember about Me. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

2 comments:

Linsy said...

Sorry for taking your butterscotch candy! Those are my favorite too. I think it runs in the Neilson blood, cuz their my dad's favorite as well! So, there are so many memories I have of you! One of the things I totally love about you is that everytime we came up to your house, you were so willing to give up your room. I always looked up to you for that. And it was ALWAYS so clean! And, of course, some of the fondest memories I have of you are at grandma and grandpas floating down the river and jumping off the roap, playing no bears are out tonight, taking you girls out on our four-wheelers, and I also remember one time we all (baden, marshall, ruby, amy, me, derik, you, bonnie, and beau) all went to the movies and watched "water boy." Fun times!

Ruby said...

My memories of you are so different from when I lived at home and now. When I was at home I remember you always screaming. We wouldn't give you your toy or you would be trying to tell us something and we would purposely not listen just to see you get up on those tippy toes and scream your lungs out. I also remember you always had the funnest birthdays. The birthday when you were about 3 years old we went to Salt Lake and picked up our..I mean your swing set. We ate cupcakes under the tramp. I also remember you were wearing a tank top dress. I was mad that mom would let you and not me. Hmmm, you were only 3. Now my memories of you include shopping and talking and crying at the freezer because someone ate your icecream. Yes, that was only a few weeks ago!! haha