8/17/08

Professional Photographers

My mom wanted Ellie and I to get our Senior Pictures taken....I know... I have been graduated for 2 years, and Ellie still has a year left. I have been trying to avoid this for a while. We finally went to Sears to get them done.. Because I can't post those online, Ellie and I thought it would be fun to pretend that we are professional photographers ourselves, so we went on a little photo shoot, and had a blast taking pictures of ourselves. If anyone wants their pictures done, just let Ellie and I know, because we are now professionals :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was just wondering why you can't post the pictures you had took at sears? Is it a copyright thing and is it illegal for me to post pics of my grandchildren that were took at wal mart studio.