10/21/08

I'm Getting Married



Landon and I are getting married on December 13th in the Bountiful Temple. We are so excited to be sealed for time and all eternity. We had originally planned to get married in March, but soon after he returned from his mission we decided to push it up sooner. My mom is happy about the whole thing. She says, its a proven fact that once you are married and settled down you study harder and do better in school. It's a short engagment but i'm glad we are getting it over with in one semester rather than two. So hopefully next semester we can both buckle down and concentrate on our school work. Plans are coming along great, Landon is really helpful and we are actually having a lot of fun trying to plan our Wedding Day :) :)

6 comments:

Emily said...

Way fun Julie! I am so excited for you guys!

Bonnie and Joel said...

Jules you look great Im excited you posted your pictures! you are such a pretty wormey!

Jessika and Chris said...

Hi Julie! I love your blog! You and your fiance are really cute togehter! Your story gives me hope! I love your pics where did you get them done??

Melanie said...

Congrats Julie. I am excited for you. Married life is seriously the best! I also love your hair. It makes me want to cut mine like that. It looks great.

Guy and Lucina said...

hi julie this lucy and guy we happy for you and we wish you happynes in your marriage ,I now you well make a good wife..well love you and your family ...ox//ox(KISSES)bye

Guy and Lucina said...

well my english is not good but I tried so hard I love you