10/26/08

Snow Bird

Last week Landons family invited me to go to Snow Bird with them. We where almost to Park City when his dad realized that he forgot the coupons for the hotel stay. So father Deru dropped us all off at the outlets to go shopping while he drove back to Morgan to get the coupons. When we all got settled in Snow Bird we went swimming and played games in the hotel. I shared a room with Landons little sister Laura. She is so fun to play with. Laura is 12 years old and loves soccer, shopping, and having fun. The next morning when we woke up Laura and I danced to some music and entertained ourselves until the boys and everyone else woke up. Later on we did the Alpine slide, and Zip-line. After having such a fun weekend with the Derus I helped them do yard work at their home.




3 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like you had a ball in Park City! The Alpine Slide totally rocks! It was good seeing you this weekend.

Bonnie and Joel said...

I had no idea that you did that...ha ha how fun julie. Laura is such a cute girl

School Links said...

How fun! AND CONGRATULATIONS!!! I had heard you were getting married but hadn't heard date etc.... I am glad you are not waiting till March, short engagements are best and it is easier to study without the stress os wedding planning in the way. Congrats again.