2/11/09

New Ward....New Calling

Now that Landon and I are married we attend Weber State University's Married Student Ward. A few things about it that are fun is, first, that my dad is in the bishopric, and everyone in the ward is going through the same thing. Most everyone is pretty much living in a basement apt., have been married less than a year and are poor. I just received a new calling a few weeks ago to serve on the Relief Society's cooking committee. I am way happy about that (Landon is too), hopefully I will be able to improve my cooking skills and share them with others.
Here are a few pictures of some things I have made. My mom helped me make pies to take to my in-laws.


1 comment:

Ruby said...

Will you post the recipe for the chicken dish? It looks really good and I love broccoli! Mom and you sure make great pies :) You are making me humby!

What does the cooking committee do? Do they cook for ..I was going to say funerals, but you don't have those hu? New babies??