12/8/09

Everything Happens For a Reason

This isn't the easiest thing to write about, but here it goes. Landon and I went into the doctors for the 12 week appointment, he was doing the ultra sound to find out that there was no heart beat. The baby was measuring at 10 weeks. It was definitely something that I was not expecting. It was difficult to hear, though, my Doctor was really nice about the whole thing and made sure I knew I had done nothing wrong. I know several girls that this has happened to lately. Landon told me that maybe the 2nd coming is almost here so all these spirits need bodies. I know I can't see the whole plan, but I do know everything will be ok. I have good family and friend support and we have been dealing with it pretty well, although it still is not an easy thing to have happen.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Julie and Landon, Beau and I love you both! We are praying for you! If you ever need anything from us let us know. Love, Emily and Beau

Becki said...

Love you both so much. You are in my prayers. I know this must be so hard for you. Let me know what I can do for you.

Love you
Aunt Becki

Ruby said...

Julie you are a jewel! I bought you a Christmas present yesterday and can't wait to give it to you! PLease remember to take it easy this week! I love you so much. This is the crapiest thing to have happen :(

The Olsen's said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I know it is a really hard thing to go through. In January, I miscarried my first pregnancy. It is the hardest thing I have had to go through. But know that everything happens for a reason. Heavenly father has a plan for all of us. Also know that you and Landon will be wonderful parents when you get that wonderful opportunity to bring a child into this world. I know it's a hard thing to go through. If you need anything, even just someone to talk to that has been through a loss like this don't hesitate to talk to me. Again, I'm so sorry for your loss.

LC said...

Julie, I love following your blog! This post broke my heart, but thank you for sharing. I know the Lord would never leave us alone and he won't give us challenges we can't handle. You are an incredibly strong woman and what a blessing to have Landon by your side through it all. You're in my prayers!
Libby