12/15/09

Griffiths Family Christmas Party

Wow, what a fun party. Instead of all trying to get together on Christmas we got together for my dads 52nd birthday and for our family Christmas Party. On Thanksgiving we drew names so when we got together, instead of waiting till Christmas, we opened them up.


Landon sang "Grandma Got Ran Over By A Reindeer"........classic


I had played O Holy Night, a few hours earlier in church, so I played it again for my family.This is the first time I have heard Shari play the piano. She did a great job.

Ruby started taking violin lessons about 6 months ago, and has become really good at it.Jared sang the cutest version that I have ever heard of "Winter Wonderland"

Even Chaddy sang a christmas song as he jammed on the piano.
For my dads birthday he got a new cowboy hat. He has had this other one for years and wore it to many scout trips. It was time for a new one.

This was the day before, a pre-party. Our street never gets plowed so the boys decided to have fun while they could.

1 comment:

Bonnie and Joel said...

I am so glad this is a new tradition for our family. Joel had so much fun on the four wheelers. Joel wants to know if Landon can come play....