9/20/08

Having fun with Landon


Last night Landon and I went on such a fun date. We went to the D.I and bought roller skates. Than we went to the dinasour park in Ogden and skated around the river, after our feet got sore we rolled up our pants and played in the river skipping rocks. After, we went to Olive Garden with the gift card that I gave him for his birthday while he was on his mission. I knew he wasn't going to have a lot of money when he got home and I wanted to go on a date, so I figure that was a good idea and it was.


Last week I went with Landon to his family party. Both of his extended familys are way fun. Also, Landons favorite treat is Wendys Frosties, so we just had to go get one.

Landon is a very hard worker. One day when I was at work he came over and washed all the windows in my house. How nice is that of him.

When all the power went out one night, we all sat around listening to my dad read stories from our familys favorite camp books.

2 comments:

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
School Links said...

How fun! I am glad he is home and you are having a good time together. do-da-da-dummmm, do-da-da dummm.....hee hee hee