9/30/08

He Got the Job



Ok, so Landon has been home for almost 6 weeks and hasn't found a job. He applied to a few places, one being Mckay-Dee hospital. The only way to apply to the hospital is on-line, and the only position available just so happened to be on the same unit that I work on. Well Landon had an interview with my boss Justin last week and it went really well. Today I was visiting with Justin at work and he was asking me how things were going with my boyfriend. He then asked me what his name was. So I just blurted it all out and told him that he actually interviewed Landon. I didn't know if that would make or break it. Justin thought it was totally cool, and told me that he actually got the job and not to tell Landon until H.R. calls him....but knowing me, I already told him to be expecting a phone call :)I am happy for a few reasons 1) Landon will start ranking in the bucks so that we can go out on a real date lol...and 2)We get to work together...I am so excited to be able to work with him again.

1 comment:

Ruby said...

Julie, that is awesome!!! congrats