9/20/08

Landons Return Home

Landon came home from his mission on August 23. This last month has been so great. It has been really busy with both of us starting school 2 days after he got home, and trying to get Landon back to normal life. Although, that hasn't been to difficult because Landon was normal the day he got home. It took him all about 20 minutes after seeing me for the first time before he kissed me. So I would say that he is definitely not one of those weird Returned Missionaries who sits back from everything when they get home.
The morning Landon came to pick me up for the first time was so intense. I was waiting for him to call all morning. And I was so jittery, I couldn't hold still. When he finally called to tell me he was about there all my family and I sat around all the windows waiting to see him pull up. As soon as I saw him pull up to the driveway I darted out the door and just ran to him. We just stood in the driveway forever hugging eachother while my family was standing at the door watching us. He brought me flowers and a few things from Finland. He is so cute to me. And I am so happy he is finally home.

No comments: